lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

Attempting to refocus myself



Just got home from Spanish class, took a shower and made a nice healthy meal. That's right! All veggies! Although I'm not fully a vegetarian, just not cooking meat for myself. It feels good! The sun is out again today, I'm even wearing short sleeves!

Now I'm not sure whether to organize my life a bit or enjoy the sun, I can do both.


Look! I'm already unfocused. Anywho! Here are a few more quotes to live by. I dove back into Be Here Now the other night.


"By letting it go it all gets done

The world is won by those who let it go.

But when you try and try

The world is then beyond the winning." - Tao Te Ching


"If a person eats with anger, the food turns to poison."


"In India if you are silent everyone immediately says, 'Ah, Mouna' and honors you. In the West people either interpret silence as a sign of your hostility towards them or as a physical illness about which they feel pity."


"What is the necessity of giving up the world altogether. It is enough to give up the attachment to it." - Ramakrishna




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario