lunes, 16 de agosto de 2010

Turning bad to good

Immediately after my silly rant, I told myself to cheer up and head outside. This is when my trip to Valpo(araiso) turned great! I headed out with Aspen and Hannah and wandered the streets with incredible views of the city in lights. Then we went out, had a great time dancing at El Huevo, also had a surprisingly emotional reaction to the fun time but having my dear new friend Marina there to allow me to release a bit.
The next day more wandering the streets and as you will soon see (with pictures to come!) this is one beautiful city with nearly ever surface covered in graffiti, artists talented enough to be in a museum. Also an incredible breakfast at El Desayunador (desayuno meaning breakfast). I felt like I was back in SF for a bit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario